PerkinElmer Inc. – Making a Difference Every Day
PerkinElmer is a global leader committed to innovating for a healthier world. Our dedicated team of 8,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Our innovative detection, imaging, informatics and service capabilities, combined with deep market knowledge and expertise, help customers gain earlier and more accurate insights to improve lives and the world around us
Innovating for a healthier world
Approximately $2.3 billion
Chairman & CEO:
Robert F. Friel
Number of Patents:
By the Numbers
Together, we are making a difference for the better:
- For more effective drugs: PerkinElmer technologies and expertise were instrumental in the development of 22 novel therapeutic drugs.
- For healthier babies: Our neonatal and newborn screening technologies have aided in screening over 520 million babies worldwide for a variety of life-threatening diseases, helping them get a healthier start.
- For better treatment: We touch over one million lives every year through cancer treatment with our advances in digital imaging technology.
- For a cleaner and safer environment: Our instrumentation and solutions test 289 billion gallons of water a year to provide safe drinking water for 1 billion people.
- For a safer food supply: In 2015, we analyzed 220 million tons of wheat for quality within the global grain supply chain.
- For more informed scientific decisions: Deploying Spotfire licenses across more than 300 enterprises so researchers can better capture and visualize insights.
- For greater efficiencies: Our OneSource services team manages assets in over 8,000 labs around the world.
*PerkinElmer conducts business in nearly every country across the globe, excluding the following countries that are currently restricted due to embargo and/or sanctions: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria