Launch chemagic Prime Junior-D instrument
Get High-Quality DNA/RNA and Customize Your Assay Setup With Ease
The chemagic™ Prime™ Junior-D instrument enables a fully automated workflow from primary sample to ready to use high-quality DNA and RNA. Reliable and easy to operate, the instrument ensures excellent DNA/RNA recovery from diverse sample matrices. Proven liquid handling technology further reduces hands-on time and human error in the setup of customized downstream processes (eluate storage, PCR, NGS etc.). With a maximum capacity of 48 samples of up to 1000 μl human body fluids, samples can also be loaded stepwise (2 x 24) for greater flexibility.
Be the first to know
Be the first to know of new updates regarding the chemagic Prime Junior-D instrument including application data, product webinars, and exclusive launch promotions.
Features at a glance
- chemagen separation technology for high-quality DNA/RNA
- Complete workflow from primary sample to assay setup
- Walk-away automation for up to 48 sample
- Suitable for diverse human samples like blood, plasma, saliva, urine, swabs, feces, etc.
- No waste of reagents
- Customizable to your needs: Assay, PCR, NGS setup
- Suitable for all downstream applications
- Full traceability at any time during the process: Barcode tracking and LIMS compatible
- CE-IVD certified in vitro diagnostic applications
- Optional add-ons: UV light and 2D barcode reader
- Size 1.9 m x 0.87 x 1.70 m (L/W/H)
Products may not be licensed in accordance with the laws in all countries, such as the United States and Canada. Please check with your local representative for availability.