Launch chemagic Prime Junior-D instrument
Coming Soon - chemagic™ Prime™ Junior-D Instrument
High-Quality DNA and RNA For Your Assay - Our new chemagic Prime Junior-D instrument enables a streamlined workflow from primary sample to ready to use high-quality DNA and RNA. Eluate handling such as transfer to storage tubes is included, moreover assay setup for downstream workflows such as PCR and NGS can also be incorporated. With a maximum capacity of 48 samples of up to 1000 µl human body fluids, it is also possible to load stepwise (2 x 24) to be most flexible in your daily routine.
Be the first to know
Be the first to know of new updates regarding the chemagic Prime Junior-D instrument including application data, product webinars, and exclusive launch promotions.
Features at a glance
- chemagen separation technology for high-quality DNA/RNA
- Complete workflow from primary sample to assay setup
- Walk-away automation for up to 48 sample
- Suitable for diverse human samples like blood, plasma, saliva, urine, swabs, feces, etc.
- No waste of reagents
- Customizable to your needs: Assay, PCR, NGS setup
- Suitable for all downstream applications
- Full traceability at any time during the process: Barcode tracking and LIMS compatible
- CE-IVD certified in vitro diagnostic applications
- Optional add-ons: UV light and 2D barcode reader
- Size 1.9 m x 0.87 x 1.70 m (L/W/H)
Products may not be licensed in accordance with the laws in all countries, such as the United States and Canada. Please check with your local representative for availability.