chemagic IVD DNA isolation kits
DNA for clinical applications from sample material
The isolation of high-quality nucleic acids from whole blood and plasma sample types suitable for downstream clinical analysis presents a key bottleneck. High recovery rates, nucleic acid quantity, purity, and degradation directly impact the ability to generate quality results from your testing. PerkinElmer has developed the combination of IVD-certified chemagic™ instruments and chemagic™ kits to ensure the efficient purification of diagnostic-grade DNA.
- DNA isolation directly from whole blood or plasma samples, no need for additional treatment on primary samples prior to extraction
- Ready-to-use DNA in high yields and purity
- Fast processing times – up to 96 samples in less than 45 minutes.
- Long DNA fragments – up to 200 kb
- High recovery rates - up to 50µg of DNA per ml of blood
Performance of the CE IVD Kits for the chemagic 360-D instrument
The figures below show the performance of the chemagic™ 360-D kit. In figure 1 is described the yield results obtained using different amounts of blood. Figure 2 represents the comparison of DNA extraction from samples stabilized with Citrate and EDTA, respectively.