chemagic™ 360-D instrument for high-throughput nucleic acid isolation for clinical applications
Based on PerkinElmer patented M-PVA Magnetic Bead technology the chemagic 360-D instrument represents the ideal solution for nucleic acid isolation from 200 µl blood and plasma samples, in clinical diagnostic market segments.
- Sample volumes from 10 µl - 10 ml
- High throughput: up to 96 samples per run
- Fast runtime: isolation of DNA from blood in less than 45 minutes
- Revolutionary compact design (80 x 80 x 90 cm L/W/H)
- Easy to integrate with liquid handling platforms
- Intuitive software
- Barcode reading for sample tracking
- LIMS compatible log files
Experience the revolutionary compact benchtop design of our CE IVD-compliant chemagic™ 360-D instrument. Based on the well-established chemagen technology, the system offers, in combination with the associated kits, reliable nucleic acid isolation solution for your high-throughput sample processing needs. Equipped with the intuitive chemagic QA Software and the chemagic Dispenser 360 unit the systems allows LIMS-compatible barcode reading and sample tracking, and automated buffer filling for all volume applications.
For more information about the chemagic™ 360-D instrument, please download the brochure or contact us.