chemagic Prime Junior-D instrument for IVD workflows
chemagic™ Prime™ Junior-D instrument
High-Quality DNA and RNA For Your Assay - The chemagic Prime Junior-D instrument enables a streamlined workflow from primary sample to ready to use high-quality DNA and RNA. Eluate handling such as transfer to storage tubes is included, moreover assay setup for downstream workflows such as PCR and NGS can also be incorporated. With a maximum capacity of 48 samples of up to 1000 µl human body fluids, it is also possible to load stepwise (2 x 24) to be most flexible in your daily routine.
Features at a glance
- chemagen separation technology for high-quality DNA/RNA
- Complete workflow from primary sample to assay setup
- Walk-away automation for up to 48 sample
- Suitable for diverse human samples like blood, plasma, saliva, urine, swabs, feces, etc.
- Customizable to your needs: Assay, PCR, NGS setup
- Suitable for common downstream applications
- CE-IVD certified in vitro diagnostic applications
- No waste of reagents due to buffer dispensing according to the number of samples
- Full traceability at any time during the process: Barcode tracking and LIMS compatible
- Optional add-ons: UV light and 2D barcode reader
- Size 1.9 m x 0.87 x 1.70 m (L/W/H)
* For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Products may not be licensed in accordance with the laws in all countries, such as the United States and Canada. Please check with your local representative for availability.