chemagic 360 instrument IVD
chemagic™ 360-D instrument for high-throughput nucleic acid isolation for IVD applications
Based on PerkinElmer patented M-PVA Magnetic Bead technology the chemagic™ 360-D instrument represents the ideal solution for nucleic acid isolation from 200 µl blood and plasma samples, in clinical diagnostic market segments.
- Sample volumes from 10 µl - 10 ml
- High throughput: up to 96 samples per run
- Fast runtime: isolation of DNA from blood in less than 45 minutes
- Revolutionary compact design (80 x 80 x 90 cm L/W/H)
- Easy to integrate with liquid handling platforms
- Intuitive software
- Barcode reading for sample tracking
- LIMS compatible log files
Experience the revolutionary compact benchtop design of our CE IVD-compliant chemagic™ 360-D instrument. Based on the well-established chemagen technology, the system offers, in combination with the associated kits, reliable nucleic acid isolation solution for your high-throughput sample processing needs. Equipped with the intuitive chemagic QA Software and the chemagic™ Dispenser 360 unit the systems allows LIMS-compatible barcode reading and sample tracking, and automated buffer filling for all volume applications.
For more information about the chemagic™ 360-D instrument, please download the brochure or contact us.
* For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Products may not be licensed in accordance with the laws in all countries, such as Canada. Please check with your local representative for availability.