Workflow for low-throughput nucleic acid extraction from whole blood
The PerkinElmer workflow for low-throughput DNA and RNA purification is the optimal choice for laboratories requiring standardized and highly reproducible DNA and RNA extraction from blood but do not need to process large numbers of samples every day. It is also the ideal solution for high-throughput laboratories looking to increase the flexibility of their pipeline without increasing their current capabilities. Based on chemagen proprietary M-PVA Magnetic Bead-based technology and the Prepito® instrument, the workflow ensures the efficient isolation of high yields of ultra-pure intact nucleic acids. Sample barcoding and software compatibility with all major LIMSs ensure full sample traceability throughout the entire procedure.
Semi-automated workflow for low-throughput nucleic acid purification from blood samples
- Automation:chemagic Prepito®
- Workflow capacity: from 12 up to 120 samples per day
- Sample volume: from 10 μl to 1 ml
- Ultra-fast protocols available for nucleic acid extraction in less than 30 minutes
- Compact design of the nucleic acid purification instrument
- The chemagic™ Kits include all required reagents and disposable plasticware for nucleic acid purification
- High-quality DNA and RNA suitable for molecular analysis (NGS, MLPA, qPCR, etc.) and long-term storage
- Contact us to discuss if this workflow fits your needs or to request a demo
PerkinElmer offers highly flexible financing options to allow the setup of the workflow you need in your lab in the most convenient terms. Please contact us for more information.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.