Workflow solution for low-throughput nucleic acid isolation from plasma and serum
The PerkinElmer workflow for low-throughput plasma and serum DNA and RNA purification is the optimal choice for laboratories requiring standardized and highly reproducible DNA and RNA extraction but do not process large numbers of samples every day. It is also the ideal solution for laboratories looking to increase the flexibility of their pipeline but do not need to dramatically enlarge their current capabilities. Based on chemagen's proprietary M-PVA Magnetic Bead technology and the chemagic Prepito® instrument, the workflow ensures the efficient isolation of ultra-pure intact nucleic acids. Sample barcoding and software compatibility with all major LIMSs ensure full sample traceability throughout the entire procedure.
- Automation: chemagic Prepito®
- Workflow capacity: from 12 up to 80 samples per day
- Sample volume: from 200 μl to 1 ml
- Compact design of the nucleic acid purification instrument
- The chemagic™ Kits include all required reagents and disposable plasticware for nucleic acid purification
- High-quality DNA and RNA suitable for molecular analysis (NGS, MLPA, qPCR, etc.) and long-term storage
- Contact us to discuss if this workflow fits your needs or to request a demo
PerkinElmer offers highly flexible financing options to allow the setup of the workflow you need in your lab in the most convenient terms. Please contact us for more information.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.