The chemagic Prime instrument for fully automated nucleic acid purification
The chemagic™ Prime™ instrument for high-throughput automated DNA and RNA purification
The chemagic™ Prime™ instrument is a highly automated platform combining chemagen patented M-PVA Magnetic Bead technology for DNA and RNA purification with liquid handling to provide high-throughput automated isolation of ultra-pure nucleic acids. The liquid handling unit transfers the primary samples to plates suitable for automated nucleic acid purification which are in turn automatically loaded on the extraction deck. Eluates containing the purified DNA or RNA can then be used by the instrument for automated set up of PCR reactions, streamlining your genomic workflow.
Fully automated DNA and RNA purification
- Designed to prevent cross-contamination
- Automated barcode reading for full sample traceability compatible with your LIMS system
- Proven nucleic acid purification technology and protocols
- High sample capacity: process up to 192 samples in a single run
- Optimized reagent dispensing to lower running expenses by decreasing the cost per sample
- Flexible sample volume range from 10 µl to 10 ml
- Large selection of kits available
- Automated liquid handling of primary samples
- User-friendly interface for easy installation in your lab
The chemagic™ Prime™ exploits transiently rather than permanently magnetized rods to attract the beads after binding to the nucleic acids. This key technological feature, in combination with the concerted rotation of the rods, allows optimal sample mixing during the homogenization and washing steps, increasing the yield and purity of the extracted nucleic acid molecules.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Please note that product labelling (such as kit insert, product label, and kit box) may be different compared to the company branding. Please contact your local representative for further details.