Magnetic Beads Based on Polyvinyl Alcohol
Ready to use functionalized Magnetic Beads for specific and fast binding of biomolecules
For more than 25 years chemagen develops, functionalizes, and produces magnetic particles based on polyvinyl alcohol, referred to as M-PVA Magnetic Beads. These M-PVA Magnetic Beads are the backbone for our functionalized M-PVA Magnetic Beads, which can be used for highly specific isolation of target molecules.
Interested in receiving functionalized M-PVA Magnetic Beads?
Test if our functionalized M-PVA Magnetic Beads are suitable for your application. Select the functionalized M-PVA Magnetic Beads from table below and fill out the contact form with your details to get a sample.
- Superparamagnetic, exhibit magnetic behavior only in the presence of an external magnetic field
- High magnetite content for fast magnetic separation, even from large sample volumes
- Polydisperse particles for a uniform magnetic separation
- Micrometer (µm) sized beads present a high active surface per volume and allow efficient adaptation to specific applications, available in two different size ranges (0.6-1.25 µm and 0.8-3 µm)
- Mechanical robustness allows different kinds of processing and facilitates automated use
- Chemical functionalization of the matrix with different modifications for high and specific binding capacity
- Hydrophilicity of the PVA surface, leading to low non-specific protein binding
- High thermal stability enabling easy sterilization by autoclaving*
* not applicable for all M-PVA Magnetic Beads
Magnetic bead separation technology
Explore the beauty of automated nucleic acid isolation with magnetic beads and discover how easily the separation with M-PVA Magnetic Beads works. Click here.
Reveal what’s possible
- DNA/RNA binding with carboxylated magnetic beads
- Magnetic Streptavidin beads for biotinylated targets
- M-PVA Magnetic Oligo dT Beads for mRNA binding
- Protein binding with NHS activated magnetic beads
- Size selection bead solution for NGS reaction clean up
- IVT reaction clean up beads
Surface chemistry options have undoubtedly expanded the possibilities in numerous applications. However, the diversity of scientific research and industrial requirements often call for personalized solutions. That's where our expertise in custom bead conjugation comes into play.
- Hydroxylated M-PVA Magnetic Beads
- M-PVA OdT2 Magnetic Beads
- NHS-activated M-PVA Magnetic Beads
- Carboxylated M-PVA Magnetic Beads
- Streptavidin coated M-PVA Magnetic Beads
- Epoxidated M-PVA Magnetic Beads
Are you facing a unique challenge that demands a custom ligand conjugation? Or perhaps your project necessitates a specific particle size that standard offerings cannot fulfil? Look no further - at Revvity chemagen, we empower you to tailor our M-PVA Magnetic Beads to precisely meet your distinct requirements. Our dedicated team of customization experts is committed to guiding you through every step of the process, from defining product specifications to seamless delivery completion.
Benefit from our vast resources in research and development, as well as our extensive manufacturing capabilities. Drawing on our rich history of supplying magnetic beads to renowned kit manufacturers, we guarantee custom magnetic bead technology that is ready to use with little or no need for further modification. Whether it's completing intricate conjugations or conducting rigorous quality control tests before the beads leave our factory, we are fully equipped to cater to your unique needs and ensure exceptional results.
When it comes to custom bead conjugation solutions, Revvity chemagen is your ideal collaborator enabling you to achieve ground-breaking advancements in your research and applications. Collaborate with us and experience the difference of tailor-made magnetic beads that redefine possibilities in your field.
Start an OEM partnership with us now!
Get a free sample!
Contact us to get M-PVA Magnetic Beads!
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Please note that product labelling (such as kit insert, product label, and kit box) may be different compared to the company branding. Please contact your local representative for further details.