Kits for DNA Purification from Medium Volumes of Blood
The Medium-volume Blood DNA chemagic™ kits are designed for the isolation of high yields of pure, high-molecular-weight DNA from 400 μl to 4 ml of whole blood.
Medium volume blood DNA kit features
- Designed for the use with automated nucleic acid isolation instruments for high-throughput DNA purification
- Proprietary technology based on the use of M-PVA Magnetic Beads for optimal nucleic acid yield and purity
- Disposable plasticware included
- Convenient packaging to reduce reagent waste
- Reagents can be stored at room temperature
- Up to 50μg of DNA per ml of whole blood
Please find below a selection of available kits for DNA isolation from medium volumes of whole blood (600 µl to 4 ml) using chemagic™ instruments, liquid handling workstations, or a manual procedure. For different sample volumes please refer to the kit selection page.
Kits for chemagic™ automation
|Catalog no.||Kit name||Instrument||Input||Typical yield||Format||No. of preps|
DNA Blood 2k Kit H24
|chemagic™ Prime 4/8||up to 2 ml||30- 80 μg||24 well||240|
DNA Blood 4k Kit H24
|chemagic™ Prime 4/8||up to 4 ml||60- 200 μg||24 well||240|
DNA Blood 2k Kit special H24
|chemagic™ 360 /MSM I||up to 2 ml||30 - 80 μg||24 well||240|
DNA Blood 4k Kit special H24
|chemagic™ 360 /MSM I||up to 4ml||60 - 200 μg||24 well||240|
Kits for manual nucleic extraction
|Catalog no.||Kit name||Input||Typical yield||Format||No. of preps|
|CMG-103||chemagic DNA Blood5k Kit||up to 5 ml||70 - 140 μg||tube||50|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.