Kits for DNA purification from large volumes of blood
The large volume Blood chemagic™ kits for genomic DNA purification are designed for the isolation of very high quality DNA from 4 to 10 ml of whole blood.
Large volume DNA purification from blood: kit features
- Optimized for the use with chemagic™ instruments for automated nucleic acid isolation
- Proprietary technology based on the use of M-PVA Magnetic Beads for optimal nucleic acid yield and purity
- Flexible input volume from 4 to 10 ml
- Disposable plasticware included
- Convenient packaging to reduce reagent waste
- Reagents can be stored at room temperature
- Up to 500 µg of DNA from 10 ml of blood
Please find below a selection of available kits for DNA isolation from large volumes of whole blood (4 to 10 ml) using chemagic™ instruments, or a manual procedure. For different sample volumes please refer to the kit selection page.
Kits for chemagic™ automation
|Product no.||Kit name||Instrument||Input||Typical yield||Format||Preps/kit|
DNA Blood 7k Kit H12
|chemagic™ 360/MSM I||up to 7 ml||100 - 250 μg||tube||250|
DNA Blood 10k Kit H12
|chemagic™ 360/MSM I||up to 10 ml||150 - 300 μg||tube||250|
Kits for manual nucleic extraction
|Product no.||Kit name||Input||Typical yield||Format||Preps/kit|
DNA Blood 10k Kit
|up to 10 ml||150 - 300 μg||tube||100|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Please note that product labelling (such as kit insert, product label, and kit box) may be different compared to the company branding. Please contact your local representative for further details.