Kits for DNA purification from large volumes of blood
The Large-volume Blood chemagic™ kits for genomic DNA purification are designed for the isolation of very high yields of high-quality DNA from 4 to 10 ml of whole blood.
Large volume DNA purification from blood: kit features
- Optimized for the use with chemagic™ instruments for automated nucleic acid isolation
- Proprietary technology based on the use of M-PVA Magnetic Beads for optimal nucleic acid yield and purity
- Flexible input volume from 4 to 10 ml
- Disposable plasticware included
- Convenient packaging to reduce reagent waste
- Reagents can be stored at room temperature
- Up to 500 µg of DNA from 10 ml of blood
Please find below a selection of available kits for DNA isolation from large volumes of whole blood (4 to 10 ml) using chemagic™ instruments, liquid handling workstations, or a manual procedure. For different sample volumes please refer to the kit selection page.
Kits for chemagic™ automation
|Catalog no.||Kit name||Instrument||Input||Typical yield||Format||No. of preps|
|CMG-1417||chemagic™ Prime DNA Blood 7k Kit H12||chemagic™ Prime 4/8||up to 7 ml||100 - 250 μg||tube||250|
|CMG-1404||chemagic™ Prime DNA Blood 10k Kit H12||chemagic™ Prime 4/8||up to 10 ml||150 - 300 μg||tube||250|
|CMG-717||chemagic™ DNA Blood 7k Kit special H12||chemagic™ 360/MSM I||up to 7 ml||100 - 250 μg||tube||250|
|CMG-704||chemagic™ DNA Blood 10k Kit special H12||chemagic™ 360/MSM I||up to 10 ml||150 - 300 μg||tube||250|
Kits for manual nucleic extraction
|Catalog no.||Kit name||Input||Typical yield||Format||No. of preps|
|CMG-102||chemagic™ DNA Blood 10k Kit||up to 10 ml||150 - 300 μg||tube||50|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.