Kits for pathogen nucleic acid purification from medium volumes of plasma or serum
The Medium-volume Viral DNA/RNA chemagic™ kits are designed for the efficient isolation of high-quality DNA and RNA from 400μl to 4 ml of plasma or serum.
Medium volume pathogen nucleic acid kit features
- Optimized for the use with automated nucleic acid isolation instruments for medium-throughput nucleic acid extraction
- Proprietary technology based on the use of M-PVA Magnetic Beads for optimal nucleic acid yield and purity
- Disposable plasticware included
- Convenient packaging to reduce reagent waste
- Reagents can be stored at room temperature
- Typical sensitivity: 6.7 I.U./ml plasma pool for HBV
Please find below a selection of available kits for pathogen nucleic acid isolation from medium volumes of plasma or serum (400 μl to 4 ml) using chemagic™ instruments, liquid handling workstations, or a manual procedure. For different sample volumes please refer to the kit selection page.
Kits for chemagic™ automation
|Catalog no.||Kit name||Instrument||Input||Format||No. of preps|
|CMG-1403||chemagic™ Prime Body Fluid 1k Kit H24||chemagic™ Prime 4/8||1 ml||24 well||240|
|CMG-1103||chemagic™ Body Fluid 1k Kit special H24||chemagic™ 360/MSM I||1 ml||24 well||240|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.