Kits for DNA purification from medium volumes of buffy coat fractions
The medium volume Buffy Coat chemagic™ kits for genomic DNA purification are designed for the isolation of very high yields of high quality DNA from up to 500 μl buffy coat fraction.
- Optimized for the use with chemagic™ instruments for nucleic acid isolation
- Proprietary technology based on the use of M-PVA Magnetic Beads for optimal nucleic acid yield and purity
- Flexible input volume from up to 500 μl
- Disposable plasticware included
- Convenient packaging to reduce reagent waste
- Reagents can be stored at room temperature
Please find below a selection of available kits for DNA isolation from medium volumes of buffy coat fraction (up to 500 μl) using chemagic™ instruments. For different sample volumes please refer to the kit selection page.
Kits for chemagic™ automation
|Catalog No.||Kit Name||Instrument||Input||Typical Yield||Format||Preps/Kit|
DNA Buffy Coat 500 Kit H24
|chemagic™ Prime 4/8||500 µl||up to 200 μg depending on the cell count||24 well||240|
DNA Buffy Coat 500 Kit Special H24
|chemagic™ 360/MSM I||500 µl||up to 200 μg depending on the cell count||24 well||240|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.