Kits for DNA purification from large volumes of buffy coat fractions
The Large-volume Buffy Coat chemagic™ kits for genomic DNA purification are designed for the isolation of very high yields of high-quality DNA from 5 to 10 ml of buffy coat fraction.
Large volume DNA purification from buffy coat: kit features
- Optimized for the use with chemagic™ instruments for automated workflows
- Proprietary technology based on the use of M-PVA Magnetic Beads for optimal nucleic acid yield and purity
- Flexible input volume from 5 to 10 ml
- Disposable plasticware included
- Convenient packaging to reduce reagent waste
- Reagents can be stored at room temperature
Please find below a selection of available kits for DNA isolation from large volumes of buffy coat fraction (5 to 10 ml) using chemagic™ instruments, liquid handling workstations, or a manual procedure. For different sample volumes please refer to the kit selection page.
Kits for chemagic™ automation
|Catalog no.||Kit name||Instrument||Input||Typical yield||Format||No. of preps|
|CMG-1428||chemagic™ Prime DNA Buffy Coat 2k Kit H12||chemagic™ Prime 4/8||up to 2 ml||up to 500 µg depending on the cell count||tube||250|
|CMG-728||chemagic™ DNA Buffy Coat 2k Kit special H12||chemagic™ 360/MSM I||up to 2 ml||up to 500 µg depending on the cell count||tubes||250|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.