Kits for DNA purification from low volumes of saliva
The low volume Saliva chemagic™ kits for genomic DNA purification are designed for the efficient isolation of high quality DNA up to 600 μl of saliva.
Low volume saliva DNA kit features
- Optimized for the use with chemagic™ instruments for high-throughput nucleic acid isolation
- Proprietary technology based on the use of M-PVA Magnetic Beads for optimal nucleic acid yield and purity
- Flexible input volume up to 600 μl
- Disposable plasticware included
- Convenient packaging to reduce reagent waste
- Reagents can be stored at room temperature
Please find below a selection of available kits for DNA isolation from low volumes of saliva (up to 600 μl) using chemagic™ instruments. For different sample volumes please refer to the kit selection page.
Kits for chemagic™ automation
|Catalog No.||Kit Name||Instrument||Input||Typical Yield||Format||Preps/Kit|
DNA Saliva 600 Kit H96
|chemagic™ Prime 4/8||600 μl||up to 10 µg depending on the input quality||96 well||960|
DNA Saliva 600 Kit special H96
|chemagic™ 360/MSM I||600 μl||up to 10 µg depending on the input quality||96 well||960|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.