Kits for DNA purification from low volumes of saliva
The Low-volume Saliva chemagic™ kits for genomic DNA purification are designed for the efficient isolation of high-quality DNA from 200 to 500 μl of saliva.
Low volume saliva DNA kit features
- Optimized for the use with chemagic™ instruments for high-throughput nucleic acid isolation
- Proprietary technology based on the use of M-PVA Magnetic Beads for optimal nucleic acid yield and purity
- Flexible input volume from 200 to 500 μl
- Disposable plasticware included
- Convenient packaging to reduce reagent waste
- Reagents can be stored at room temperature
Please find below a selection of available kits for DNA isolation from low volumes of saliva (200 to 500 μl) using chemagic™ instruments, liquid handling workstations, or a manual procedure. For different sample volumes please refer to the kit selection page.
Kits for chemagic™ automation
|Catalog no.||Kit name||Instrument||input||Typical yield||Format||No. of preps|
|CMG-1437||chemagic™ Prime DNA Saliva 600 Kit H96||chemagic™ Prime 4/8||600 μl||up to 10 µg depending on the input quality||96 well||960|
|CMG-1037||chemagic™ DNA Saliva 600 Kit special H96||chemagic™ 360/MSM I||600 μl||up to 10 µg depending on the input quality||96 well||960|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.