Kits for DNA purification from medium volumes of saliva
The Medium-volume Saliva chemagic™ kits for genomic DNA purification are designed for the efficient isolation of high-quality DNA from 500 μl to 4 ml of saliva.
Medium volume saliva DNA kit features
- Optimized for the use with chemagic™ instruments for high- and medium-throughput nucleic acid isolation
- Proprietary technology based on the use of M-PVA Magnetic Beads for optimal nucleic acid yield and purity
- Flexible input volume from 500 μl to 5 ml of saliva
- Disposable plasticware included
- Convenient packaging to reduce reagent waste
- Reagents can be stored at room temperature
Please find below a selection of available kits for DNA isolation from medium volumes of saliva (500 μl to 4 ml) using chemagic™ instruments, liquid handling workstations, or a manual procedure. For different sample volumes please refer to the kit selection page.
Kits for chemagic™ automation
|Catalog no.||Kit name||Instrument||Input||Typical yield||Format||No. of preps|
|CMG-1481||chemagic™ Prime DNA Saliva 4k Kit H24||chemagic™ Prime 4/8||up to 4 ml||up to 40 µg depending on the input quality||24 well||240|
|CMG-1081||chemagic™ DNA Saliva 4k Kit special H24||chemagic™ 360/MSM I||up to 4 ml||up to 40 µg depending on the input quality||24 well||240|
|CMG-1092||chemagic™ DNA Saliva 2k Kit special H12||chemagic™ 360/MSM I||up to 2 ml||up to 30 μg depending on the sample material||tube||250|
|CMG-1035||chemagic™ DNA Saliva 4k Kit special H12||chemagic™ 360/MSM I||up to 4 ml||up to 80 μg depending on the sample material||tube||250|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.