Kits for RNA purification from saliva
The chemagic™ Saliva kits for RNA purification are designed for the efficient isolation of high-quality RNA from up to 1 ml of saliva.
Medium volume saliva DNA kit features
- Optimized for the use with chemagic™ instruments for medium-throughput nucleic acid isolation
- Proprietary technology based on the use of M-PVA Magnetic Beads for optimal nucleic acid yield and purity
- Flexible input volume up to 1 ml of saliva
- Disposable plasticware included
- Convenient packaging to reduce reagent waste
- Reagents can be stored at room temperature
Kits for chemagic™ automation
|Catalog No.||Kit Name||Instrument||Input||Typical Yield||Format||Preps/Kit|
RNA Saliva 1k Kit H12
|chemagic™ 360/MSM I||up to 1 ml||depends on the input quality||tube||250|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.