Kits for DNA purification from buccal swabs
The Buccal Swabs chemagic™ kits for DNA purification are designed for the efficient isolation of high-quality DNA from the limited number of cells collected by the buccal swab procedure.
Buccal swab kit features
- Optimized for the use with chemagic™ instruments for high- and medium-throughput nucleic acid isolation
- Proprietary technology based on the use of M-PVA Magnetic Beads for optimal nucleic acid yield and purity
- Disposable plasticware included
- Convenient packaging to reduce reagent waste
- Reagents can be stored at room temperature
Kits for chemagic™ automation
|Catalog no.||Kit name||Instrument||Input||Typical yield||Format||No. of preps|
|CMG-1448||chemagic™ Prime DNA Buccal Swab Kit H96||chemagic™ Prime 4/8||1 swab||up to 1 µg depending on the SWAB||96 well||960|
|CMG-1450||chemagic™ Prime DNA Buccal Swab Kit H96||chemagic™ Prime 4/8||1 swab||up to 1 µg depending on the SWAB||24 well||240|
|CMG-748||chemagic™ DNA Buccal Swab Kit special H96||chemagic™ 360/MSM I||3 swabs||up to 3 µg depending on the SWAB||96 well||960|
|CMG-1048||chemagic™ DNA Buccal Swab Kit special H96||chemagic™ 360/MSM I||3 swabs||up to 3 µg depending on the SWAB||24 well||240|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.