Kits for DNA purification from medium volumes of cell suspension
The Medium-volume Cell DNA chemagic™ kits are designed for the isolation of high yields of pure, high-molecular-weight DNA from 400 μl to 4 ml of cell suspension.
- Optimized for the use with chemagic™ instruments for DNA purification from high sample volumes
- Proprietary technology based on the use of M-PVA Magnetic Beads for optimal nucleic acid yield and purity
- Disposable plasticware included
- Convenient packaging to reduce reagent waste
- Reagents can be stored at room temperature
Please find below a selection of available kits for DNA isolation from medium volumes of cell suspension (600 µl to 4 ml) using chemagic™ instruments, liquid handling workstations, or a manual procedure. For different sample volumes please refer to the kit selection page.
Kits for chemagic™ automation
|Catalog no.||Kit name||Instrument||Input||Typical yield||Format||No. of preps|
|CMG-1495||chemagic™ Prime DNA Cell 100 m Kit H24||chemagic™ Prime 4/8||10 million cells||40 µg||24 well||240|
|CMG-1095||chemagic™ DNA Cell 100 m Kit H24 special||chemagic™ 360/MSM I||10 million cells||40 µg||24 well||240|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.