Kits for PCR product purification
The PCR Pure chemagic™ kits are designed for the efficient recovery of amplified DNA from PCR reactions and removal of residual primers.
- Optimized for the use with liquid handling workstations
- Proprietary M-PVA Magnetic Beads for optimal PCR product yield and purity
- Disposable plasticware included
- Convenient packaging to reduce reagent waste
- Reagents can be stored at room temperature
Please find below a selection of available kits for the isolation of PCR reaction products using liquid handling workstations, or a manual procedure.
Kits for liquid handling instruments
|Catalog no.||Kit name||Instrument||Input||Format||No. of preps|
|CMG-451||chemagic™ PCR Pure 10 Kit LH||Most liquid handling workstations||10 μl||96 wells||960|
|CMG-450||chemagic™ PCR Pure 20 Kit LH||Most liquid handling workstations||20 μl||96 wells||960|
Kits for manual nucleic extraction
|Catalog no.||Kit name||Input||No. of preps|
|CMG-105||chemagic™ PCR Pure Kit||up to 50 µl||100|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.