Kits for PCR product purification
The PCR Pure chemagic™ kits are designed for the efficient recovery of amplified DNA from PCR reactions and removal of residual primers.
- Optimized for the use with liquid handling workstations
- Proprietary M-PVA Magnetic Beads for optimal PCR product yield and purity
- Disposable plasticware included
- Convenient packaging to reduce reagent waste
- Reagents can be stored at room temperature
Please find below a selection of available kits for the isolation of PCR reaction products using liquid handling workstations.
Kits for liquid handling instruments
|Catalog No.||Kit Name||Instrument||Input||Format||Preps/Kit|
|CMG-451||chemagic™ PCR Pure 10 Kit LH||Most liquid handling workstations||10 μl||96 well||960|
|CMG-450||chemagic™ PCR Pure 20 Kit LH||Most liquid handling workstations||20 μl||96 well||960|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.