Kits for DNA purification from low volumes of buffy coat fractions
The Low-volume Buffy Coat chemagic™ kits for genomic DNA purification are designed for the isolation of very high yields of high-quality DNA from 50 μl to 400 μl of buffy coat fraction.
Low volume DNA purification from buffy coats: kit features
- Optimized for the use with chemagic™ instruments for high-throughput nucleic acid isolation
- Proprietary technology based on the use of M-PVA Magnetic Beads for optimal nucleic acid yield and purity
- Flexible input volume from 50 to 400 μl
- Disposable plasticware included
- Convenient packaging to reduce reagent waste
- Reagents can be stored at room temperature
Please find below a selection of available kits for DNA isolation from low volumes of buffy coat fraction (50 to 500 μl) using chemagic™ instruments, liquid handling workstations, or a manual procedure. For different sample volumes please refer to the kit selection page.
Kits for chemagic™ automation
|Catalog no.||Kit name||Instrument||Input||Typical yield||Format||No. of preps|
|CMG-1413||chemagic™ Prime DNA Buffy Coat 200 Kit H96||chemagic™ Prime 4/8||200 μl||up to 60 µg depending on the cell count||96 well||960|
|CMG-713||chemagic™ DNA Buffy Coat 200 Kit special H96||chemagic™ 360/MSM I||200 μl||up to 60 µg depending on the cell count||96 well||960|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.