Workflow for nucleic acid extraction from large volumes of whole blood
The PerkinElmer workflow for DNA and RNA purification from large volumes allows the efficient isolation of high yields of ultra-pure intact nucleic acids from up to 12 samples of 10 ml of blood in parallel. The large sample volume workflow is ideal for laboratories requiring very high yields of nucleic acids for their downstream applications. The workflow is based on chemagen's proprietary M-PVA Magnetic Bead technology and a dedicated configuration of the chemagic™ 360 instrument. Sample barcoding and software compatibility with all major LIMSs ensure full sample traceability throughout the entire procedure.
Workflow for nucleic acid purification from large-volume blood samples
- Automation: chemagic™ 360 with 12 Rod Head configuration
- Workflow capacity: from 12 up to 190 samples per day
- Sample volume: from 4 ml up to 10 ml
- Compact design of the nucleic acid purification instrument
- The chemagic™ Kits include all required reagents and disposable plasticware for nucleic acid purification
- High-quality DNA and RNA suitable for molecular analysis (NGS, MLPA, qPCR, etc.) and long-term storage
- Up to 300 μg of genomic DNA extracted from 10 ml of blood in a single run
- Contact us to discuss if this workflow fits your needs or to request a demo
PerkinElmer offers highly flexible financing options to allow the setup of the workflow you need in your lab in the most convenient terms. Please contact us for more information.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.