Workflow solution for nucleic acid isolation from large-volume samples of plasma and serum
The PerkinElmer workflow for automated DNA and RNA purification from large volumes allows the parallel processing of up to 12 plasma or serum samples each one with a volume up to 10 ml. The large sample volume workflow is ideal for laboratories requiring high yields of nucleic acids for their downstream applications. Sample barcoding and software compatibility with all major LIMSs ensure full sample traceability throughout the entire procedure.
- Automation: chemagic™ 360 with 12 probe Rod Head configuration
- Workflow capacity: from 12 up to 80 samples per day
- Sample volume: from 4 ml up to 10 ml
- Compact design of the nucleic acid purification instrument
- The chemagic™ Kits include all required reagents and disposable plasticware for nucleic acid purification
- High-quality DNA and RNA suitable for molecular analysis (Isothermal DNA amplification, qPCR, etc.) and long-term storage
- Contact us to discuss if this workflow fits your needs or to request a demo
PerkinElmer offers highly flexible financing options to allow the setup of the workflow you need in your lab in the most convenient terms. Please contact us for more information.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.