Kits for RNA purification from medium volumes of blood
The Medium-volume Blood chemagic™ kits for RNA purification are designed for the isolation of high yields of high-quality RNA from 400 μl to 4 ml of whole blood.
Medium volume blood RNA kit features
- Optimized for the use with instruments for automated high-throughput RNA purification
- Proprietary technology based on the use of M-PVA Magnetic Beads for optimal nucleic acid yield and purity
- Disposable plasticware included
- Convenient packaging to reduce reagent waste
- Reagents can be stored at room temperature
Please find below a selection of available kits for RNA isolation from medium volumes of whole blood (600 µl to 4 ml) using chemagic™ instruments, liquid handling workstations, or a manual procedure. For different sample volumes please refer to the kit selection page.
Kits for chemagic™ automation
|Catalog no.||Kit name||Instrument||Input||Format||No. of preps|
|CMG-1484||chemagic™ Prime Total RNA Kit special H24||chemagic™ Prime 4/8||2.5 ml||24 well||240|
|CMG-1084||chemagic™ Total RNA Kit H24||chemagic™ 360/MSM I||2.5 ml||24 well||240|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.