Kits for RNA purification from medium volumes of blood
The medium volume Blood chemagic™ kits for RNA purification are designed for the isolation of high quality RNA from up to 2.5 ml of whole blood using the chemagic™ instruments. Equipped with the chemagic™ 24 Rod Head, up to 24 samples can be processed using the chemagic™ 360 instrument, and up to 48 (2 x 24) samples with the chemagic™ Prime instrument.
Medium volume blood RNA kit features
- Optimized for the use with instruments for automated high-throughput RNA purification
- Proprietary technology based on the use of M-PVA Magnetic Beads for optimal nucleic acid yield and purity
- Disposable plasticware included
- Convenient packaging to reduce reagent waste
- Reagents can be stored at room temperature
Please find below a selection of available kits for RNA isolation from medium volumes of whole blood (up to 2.5 ml) using chemagic™ instruments. For different sample volumes please refer to the kit selection page.
Kits for chemagic™ automation
|Catalog No.||Kit Name||Instrument||Input||Format||Preps/Kit|
Total RNA Kit special H24
|chemagic™ Prime 4/8||2.5 ml||24 well||240|
Total RNA Kit H24
|chemagic™ 360/MSM I||2.5 ml||24 well||240|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.