Kits for DNA purification from stool samples
PerkinElmer® offers a chemagic DNA Stool Kit special to obtain high-quality DNA for all downstream assays related to stool samples. This chemagic DNA Stool Kit is dedicated to the use with chemagic™ instruments, such as the chemagic™ 360 or the chemagic Prime™.
Stool DNA kit features
- Optimized for the use with chemagic™ instruments for nucleic acid isolation
- Proprietary technology based on the use of M-PVA Magnetic Beads for optimal nucleic acid yield and purity
- Disposable plasticware included
- Convenient packaging to reduce reagent waste
- Reagents can be stored at room temperature
The PerkinElmer® chemagen™ technology provides the solution for challenges associated with the isolation of DNA from stool samples by giving a high recovery of clean DNA suitable for further downstream applications. Please find below a selection of available kits for DNA isolation from stool samples using chemagic™ instruments.
Kits for chemagic™ automation
|Catalog no.||Kit name||Instrument||Input||Typical yield||Format||No. of preps|
DNA Stool 200 Kit H96
|chemagic™ Prime 4/8||200 mg||depending on the sample material||96 well||960|
DNA Stool 200 Kit special H96
|chemagic™ 360/MSM I||200 mg||depending on the sample material||96 well||960|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.