chemagic 360 instrument IVD
chemagic™ 360-D instrument – Quality Nucleic Acid Isolation for IVD Applications
Based on PerkinElmer patented M-PVA Magnetic Bead technology the chemagic™ 360-D instrument represents the ideal solution for nucleic acid isolation from a broad array of sample types and volumes in clinical diagnostic market segments.
- Sample volumes from 50 µl - 18 ml
- High throughput: up to 96 samples per run
- Fast runtime: isolation of DNA from blood in less than 45 minutes
- Revolutionary compact design (80 x 80 x 90 cm L/W/H)
- Easy to integrate with liquid handling platforms
- Intuitive software
- Barcode reading for sample tracking
- LIMS compatible log files
- Quality nucleic acid isolation – proven success with challenging downstream applications (e.g. NGS, MLPA)
Experience the revolutionary compact benchtop design of our CE IVD-compliant chemagic™ 360-D instrument. Based on the well-established chemagen technology, the system offers, in combination with the associated kits, reliable nucleic acid isolation solution for your high-throughput sample processing needs. Equipped with the intuitive chemagic QA Software and the chemagic™ Dispenser 360 unit the systems allows LIMS-compatible barcode reading and sample tracking, and automated buffer filling for all volume applications.
For more information about the chemagic™ 360-D instrument, please download the brochure or contact us.
|Product Number||Product Name||Required Accessories|
|2024-0010||chemagic™ 360-D instrument||chemagic 96 Rod Head Set (prod. no. CMG-370) / chemagic 24 Rod Head Set (prod. no. CMG-376) / chemagic 12 Rod Head Set (prod. no. CMG-371)|
* For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Products may not be licensed in accordance with the laws in all countries, such as Canada. Please check with your local representative for availability.
Please note that product labelling (such as kit insert, product label, and kit box) may be different compared to the company branding. Please contact your local representative for further details.