The chemagic™ Prime Junior instrument
The chemagic™ Prime Junior instrument: the ideal solution for automated DNA and RNA isolation
Designed with flexibility in mind, the chemagic™ Prime Junior is an instrument for DNA and RNA purification integrating PerkinElmer's liquid handling technology of primary samples with the chemagic™ technology for nucleic acid purification. With a capacity of 48 samples per run, the chemagic™ Prime Junior can sustain medium- to high-throughput nucleic acid purification workflows.
- Proven nucleic acid purification technology and protocols
- Designed to prevent cross-contamination
- Automated barcode reading for full sample traceability compatible with your LIMS system
- Optimized reagent dispensing to lower running expenses by decreasing the cost per sample
- Large selection of kits available
- Automated liquid handling of primary samples
- User-friendly interface for easy installation in your lab
The use of the chemagic™ technology ensures efficient isolation of high-quality nucleic acids.
The chemagic™ Prime Junior uses transiently rather than permanently magnetized rods to attract the M-PVA Magnetic Beads after binding to the nucleic acids. This key technological feature, in combination with the concerted rotation of the rods, allows optimal sample mixing during the homogenization and washing steps, increasing the yield and purity of the extracted nucleic acid molecules.
Overview of chemagen technology
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.