Kits for RNA purification from low volumes of blood
The Low-volume Blood chemagic™ kits for RNA purification are designed for the isolation of high yields of high-quality RNA from 50 to 600 μl of whole blood.
- Optimized for the use with instruments for automated nucleic acid isolation for high-throughput RNA purification
- Proprietary technology based on the use of M-PVA Magnetic Beads for optimal nucleic acid yield and purity
- Flexibility of input volume: from 50 to 600 µl of whole blood
- Disposable plasticware included
- Convenient packaging to reduce reagent waste
- Reagents can be stored at room temperature
Please find below a selection of available kits for RNA isolation from low sample volumes of whole blood (50 µl - 600 µl) using chemagic™ instruments, liquid handling workstations, or a manual procedure. For different sample volumes please refer to the kit selection page.
Kits for chemagic™ automation
|Catalog no.||Kit name||Instrument||Input||Format||No. of preps|
RNA Blood Kit H96
|chemagic™ Prime 4/8||1.25 ml or 10 mg of Tissue||96 well||960|
RNA Blood Kit special H96
|chemagic™ 360/MSM I||1.25 ml or 10 mg of Tissue||96 well||960|
|chemagic Prepito®||1.25 ml or 10 mg of Tissue||12 well||180|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.