Kits for RNA purification from low volumes of blood
The low volume Blood chemagic™ kits for RNA purification are designed for the isolation of high quality RNA from up to 2.5 ml of whole blood. Equipped with the chemagic™ 96 Rod Head, up to 96 samples can be processed using the chemagic™ 360 instrument, and up to 192 (2 x 96) samples with the chemagic™ Prime instrument. The chemagic™ Prepito® enables the processing of 12 samples per run.
- Optimized for the use with instruments for automated nucleic acid isolation for high-throughput RNA purification
- Proprietary technology based on the use of M-PVA Magnetic Beads for optimal nucleic acid yield and purity
- Flexibility of input volume: up to 2.5 ml of whole blood
- Disposable plasticware included
- Convenient packaging to reduce reagent waste
- Reagents can be stored at room temperature
Please find below a selection of available kits for RNA isolation from low sample volumes of whole blood (up to 2.5 ml) using chemagic™ instruments. For different sample volumes please refer to the kit selection page.
Kits for chemagic™ automation
|Catalog No.||Kit Name||Instrument||Input||Format||Preps/Kit|
RNA Blood Kit H96
|chemagic™ Prime 4/8||2.5 ml or 10 mg of Tissue||96 well||960|
RNA Blood Kit special H96
|chemagic™ 360/MSM I||2.5 ml or 10 mg of Tissue||96 well||960|
|chemagic Prepito®||2.5 ml or 10 mg of Tissue||12 well||180|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.