Medium-throughput isolation of DNA and RNA from pathogens
Workflow solutions for medium-throughput DNA and RNA isolation from pathogens
The PerkinElmer workflows for medium-throughput DNA and RNA purification from pathogenic samples are designed to meet the needs of laboratories requiring the isolation of nucleic acids from tens to a hundred samples per day. The ability of handling volumes up to 1 ml per sample makes these workflows ideal for downstream applications requiring high yields of nucleic acids, such as viral nucleic acid detection. Based on the combination of dedicated instruments and chemagen's proprietary M-PVA Magnetic Bead technology, PerkinElmer medium-throughput workflows for DNA and RNA purification from pathogens ensure the efficient isolation of high yields of ultra-pure intact nucleic acid compatible with applications such as viral detection and genetic analysis. Sample barcoding and software compatibility with all major LIMSs ensure full sample traceability throughout the entire procedure. The chemagic™ Kits include all required reagents and disposable plasticware for nucleic acid purification. The purified DNA and RNA are suitable for molecular analysis (NGS, MLPA, qPCR, etc.) and long-term storage.
Kits for medium-throughput DNA and RNA purification from pathogens
|Catalog No.||Kit Name||Instrument||Format||Preps/Kit||Input||Standard Elution Volume|
Body Fluid 2k Kit H24
|chemagic™ 360/MSM I||24 well||240||up to 2 ml||100 µl|
Body Fluid 1k Kit H24
|chemagic™ Prime 4/8||24 well||240||1 ml||60 - 100 µl|
Instruments for medium-throughput workflows for pathogens
Instruments for medium-throughput workflows
A compact automated solution
- Automation: chemagic™ 360 instrument with 24 Rod Head configuration
- Optional integration with liquid handlers for primary sample transfer into plates compatible with the extraction procedure
- Compact design of the nucleic acid purification instrument
Automated solution and optional PCR setup
- Automation: chemagic™ Prime instrument with 24 Rod Head configuration
- Automated transfer of primary samples to plates for nucleic acid extraction
- Up to 48 samples processed in a single run
- Optional automated PCR reaction setup after nucleic acid purification
Contact us to discuss if one of these workflows fit your needs or to request a demo.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.